The position of the treasurer is organised as follows:
This document describes the daily flow of funds within ENCOD. The treasurer can be reached by e-mail at treasurer [at] encod.org.
- The use of ENCOD funds should be in line with the Statutes, Bylaws, Protocols, and budgets of ENCOD.
- Every planned expense should be laid before the treasurer. When confirmed by the treasurer, the expenses form needs to be used or an invoice needs to be sent to the treasurer in order to receive reimbursements.
- Invoices and expenses forms need to be signed and scanned by the issuing party and sent to the treasurer.
- The money will be transferred via combined signature sharing.
- The Treasurer will administer all payments. ENCOD will provide the software needed for this task.
- Advance payments can only be made as an exception if the entity cannot cover the costs.
- Cash transfers will be handled with confirmation notes for both incoming and outgoing transactions and will have a separate cash administration.
- The treasurer will lay before the EC requested expenses of an amount larger than €100,- and handle request below that amount without EC approval.
- The treasurer will lay before the GA requested expenses of an amount larger than €2.000,-.
- The signing of contracts in ENCOD’s name is handled in Article 10 of the Statutes.